[LON-CAPA-users] Could not process request

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:38:32 -0400 (EDT)

Richard,

It sounds like one of the sequences for the course has gotten mucked up in
a way that it can't traverse the sequence properly (this would need to be
confirmed by one of the experts).

It would be useful to know which resource the instructor was trying to
import and where it was in the course layout (top level or in a folder).
I'm presuming that the instructor was working in DOCs when this happened.

If the sequence somehow got discombobulated(sp?), someone who knows the
internal syntax sequence may need to go to that course's directory (under
lonUsers) and fix the sequences by hand. This would require access from
www or root.

If you want, I can go in and poke around, but in the end someone like Guy
or Gerd is the one you want doing any surgery if this is the proper
diagnosis 8)

Later,
Mark