[LON-CAPA-users] Could not process request

Richard Hoskins lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:16:09 -0400

We are still experiencing the same problem.  No matter who tries to
access the class we get the same error: Could not process request. Page
asking what went wrong.

I have tried to find out what the class coordinator was doing at the
time of the problem.  It appears he was importing a resource and the
import never completed and he said the it locked up.  Since that time we
get the error message.  I have tried accessing from several accounts,
even the domain coordinator but with the same result.  It does not look
like it can be repaired from a user account.

Richard Hoskins