[LON-CAPA-users] formatting hardcopy of homework sets

Guy Ashkenazi lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:10:40 +0300

> ONE: I am still unable to create a style sheet which removes the blank
> boxes from the hardcopy problem sets AND removes the white space left
> behind. I tried Guy Ashkenazi's alteration of Guy Albertelli's original
> style sheet :
> Remove the "\strut" which keeps the vertical space, and leave an empty
> <tex></tex> tag.

<definetag name="textline">
    <render>
        <tex>\vspace -5mm</tex>
    </render>
</definetag>

will do the trick, but will only work well if you have one textline per part
on a separate line. If you have problems with more than one textline line
per part, or textlines embedded inside other text, things will get funky.
Use with caution.

    Guy.