[LON-CAPA-users] disabling PRT

rlight lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:42:00 -0400

As I read Ray's question, he just doesn't want students to try printing when
the PRT doesn't work properly, not necessarily trying to print via screen
capture.

When I had a problem with a couple of problems that didn't print, I just put
a warning (I forget where, but I think in the title of the problem) that it
didn't print properly and not to try.  One could do that with a whole
problem set.

However, I agree with Ray, having the option in PARM to turn off PRT would
be preferable.

Robley

Robley J. Light                         Professor Emeritus, Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          		Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry                   	Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University             	Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://chemweb.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight

---