[LON-CAPA-users] firewall on student computers

John Merrill lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 21:34:59 -0400

Gerd:
Do you recommend a general broadcast to students in this regard? I
might predict a serious downside with the relatively large number of
naive users that I have. Please advise.
John