[LON-CAPA-users] firewall on student computers

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 06:17:45 -0400

Hi John,

I was wondering about that, but a broadcast to all LON-CAPA students
would mean more than 11,000 emails ...

The issue is posted on the MSU Helpdesk pages and also as an "Alert"

  https://contact.cl.msu.edu/status/status_detail.php?id=000000000000427

Let's see what happens ... thank you for the use of your computer!

- Gerd.