[LON-CAPA-users] Creating Sections

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:04:24 -0600

Gary,

No custom role required.  In addition to "Course Coordinator" roles, which can
change course content, there is also an "Instructor" role, that cannot.
However, I believe the instructor can change *all* parameters (accessed via the
parm button) for his/her section, including weights, due dates, and even
excusing problems for the entire section.

When assigning an individual the instructor role (usually done as a Course
Coordinator with the CUSR button), you can specify which sections the
individual has control over.

Hope that helps,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd G. Ruskell                         Phone: 303-384-2080
Lecturer, Department of Physics             FAX:   303-273-3919