[LON-CAPA-users] Three questions- extra buttons, resetting quizzes, and scrolling

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 16:28:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gary,

> If I allow only one time access, however, then
> occasionally a student has a problem and I need to allow them to take
> the whole quiz again.  So their previous answers and score need to be
> removed.  What's my best option?

Well there always is

Go to the .page -> Click on PGRD -> selct the option 'Grade and entire
Page or Sequence for one Student' -> select the student -> set all of
the resuorces to 'Reset Status' -> Click SAVE

'Reset Status' will, mark the problem as not attempted, mark it as
having been attmpted 0 times, etc. Such that the problem looks to the
student like they haven't attempted it.

Sounds to me like that is most like what you are looking for.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-