[LON-CAPA-users] Three questions- extra buttons, resetting quizzes, and scrolling

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:17:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've been using the timed quizzes for a form of reading quiz. I put
together a folder of 5-8 MC questions and set the following parameters:

- Open, close, answer dates for problems
- show status - no
- time limit - 15
- tries - 10 (course default)

When the student first accesses the quiz by trying to access one of the
problems, the timer gets set for the folder. They are not shown the
status, and have 15 minutes to finish.

There is a request in for the ability to reset a timer for a quiz. I'm not
sure whether this made it into 1.2.1 or not.

Because these questions are in a folder, the show up as a sequence (I
haven't used pages for several years now). The only caveat is that a
students needs to remember to hit the submit answer button before
hitting the next resource arrow.

Later,
Mark