[LON-CAPA-users] exams on lon-capa

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:28:12 -0600 (MDT)

We are making exams on lon-capa to print out and have students enter
answers on a bubble sheet.  There are some concerns with numerical
response problems whose answers are identically zero.  All the multiple
choice answers show up as zero.  I think this is because the algorythm for
calculating the incorrect answers adds or subtracts a small percent of the
correct answer.  In the case of zero, all the answers are therefore zero.

Is there a way to set your own incorrect answers?  We noticed in some of
the previous discussion, it was to become implemented in version 1.1, but
that may have changed since I couldn't find anything mentioning it after
that.

Thanks,
David