[LON-CAPA-users] Bulletin Boards

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:03:06 -0500

Hi Todd,

Announcements would usually go on the calendar.

The reason that the instructors cannot post to the Simple Page might be
that they have section numbers - do they? If an instructor is only
instructor for a certain section, it is assumed that they do not have
rights to post for the complete course. Same is true for editing the
Syllabus.

- Gerd.