[LON-CAPA-users] Version 1.3.0 Released

Guy Ashkenazi lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:33:34 +0200

> This is a followup to Guy's interest in hidden links.  I have some
> problems in which I want the student to identify somthing about an
> image, but to keep the images straight, there is actual information in
> the names.  Some students right click on the image to get information.
> So for now, I have to rename all the images, usually with the opposite
> information in the filename.  This can't go on  forever.  Anyone have
> experience with this situation???  --jim

This is exactly the problem I'm facing - my students need to identify the
names of chemical structures, but the names of the structure files are
obviously their chemical names... All they need to do is pay attention to
the url appearing on the bottom of the browser when they hover the mouse
over the link to the structure file.

    Guy.