[LON-CAPA-users] Version 1.3.0 Released

Jim Maxka lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:29:05 -0700

This is a followup to Guy's interest in hidden links.  I have some
problems in which I want the student to identify somthing about an
image, but to keep the images straight, there is actual information in
the names.  Some students right click on the image to get information.
So for now, I have to rename all the images, usually with the opposite
information in the filename.  This can't go on  forever.  Anyone have
experience with this situation???  --jim