[LON-CAPA-users] Version 1.3.0 Released

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 06:37:53 -0800

Jim,
   I had this same problem with a problem this semester.  What I have done in
that case is replace the fixed images with gnuplots and thus all images are
now seen as "plot.gif".  Another thing you could try is to make your problem
a randomlabel problem.  Then the image might be called "randomlabel.png".

:-)
Ray