[LON-CAPA-users] republishing with major changes , a problem currently used in course

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:33:49 -0500

I would encourage to publish the new version of the problem under a
different name - you have basically created a new problem. In an
upcoming version of LON-CAPA, you can mark the old problem "obsolete"