[LON-CAPA-users] exams

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:28:35 -0500

On Dec 7, 2003, at 5:05 PM, Lars Jensen wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
>

>> On Dec 5, 2003, at 3:42 PM, lucasm@ohiou.edu wrote:
>>> Is there a way to create a map that loops back on itself using the
>>> full-blown RAT? Can you set a condition that's always true that loops
>>> back?
>>
>> Yep, I think that should work - but you don't need to set any
>> condition
>> at all.
>>

> This doesn't appear to work after all because "Link Resource" is not an
> option on the "Finish" resource. One cannot link from it back to the
> "Start" resource.

Link from the second-to-last to the Start. Finish should be static
page, "End of Exam"

When the kids reach the second-to-last and go forward, they will get a
choice to go to the End or the Start.

> Another question is this: How are several disconnected resources
> supposed to be represented on the NAV page. I tries to create a
> sequence
> with two disconnected resources. Only the one containing the "Start"
> and
> "Finish" resources appeared at the NAV page. The other disconnected
> string of resources could not be accessed from the NAV page.

Yep. Disconnected Resources have only been allowed so that access to
them is allowed (since they are part of the course). They do indeed not
pop up in the course sequence.

- Gerd.