[LON-CAPA-users] exams

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:01:14 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2003, at 5:05 PM, Lars Jensen wrote:

> >> Yep, I think that should work - but you don't need to set any
> >> condition
> >> at all.
> >>

> > This doesn't appear to work after all because "Link Resource" is not an
> > option on the "Finish" resource. One cannot link from it back to the
> > "Start" resource.
>
> Link from the second-to-last to the Start. Finish should be static
> page, "End of Exam"
>
> When the kids reach the second-to-last and go forward, they will get a
> choice to go to the End or the Start.
>

> > Another question is this: How are several disconnected resources
> > supposed to be represented on the NAV page. I tries to create a
> > sequence
> > with two disconnected resources. Only the one containing the "Start"
> > and
> > "Finish" resources appeared at the NAV page. The other disconnected
> > string of resources could not be accessed from the NAV page.
>
> Yep. Disconnected Resources have only been allowed so that access to
> them is allowed (since they are part of the course). They do indeed not
> pop up in the course sequence.

No, that doesn't work either - the forward/backward arrows disappear
from the remote when I get to the last resource:

I checked these sequence files with no success:

1) Start -> Resource1 -> Resource2 -> Start

                                    -> Resource1
                                  /
2) Start -> Resource1 -> Resource2
                                  \
				    -> Start

3) Start -> Resource1 -> Resource2 -> Resource1

In each case the arrows go away at the last resource.
Which case is supposed to work?

Lars.

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen@physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen/