[LON-CAPA-users] exams

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:05:32 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2003, at 3:42 PM, lucasm@ohiou.edu wrote:
> > Is there a way to create a map that loops back on itself using the
> > full-blown RAT? Can you set a condition that's always true that loops
> > back?
>
> Yep, I think that should work - but you don't need to set any condition
> at all.

This doesn't appear to work after all because "Link Resource" is not an
option on the "Finish" resource. One cannot link from it back to the
"Start" resource.

Another question is this: How are several disconnected resources
supposed to be represented on the NAV page. I tries to create a sequence
with two disconnected resources. Only the one containing the "Start" and
"Finish" resources appeared at the NAV page. The other disconnected
string of resources could not be accessed from the NAV page.

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen@physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen/