[LON-CAPA-dev] Extracting problems from page or sequence

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:54:15 -0500 (EST)

> >2. Somehow, figure out the Resource ID of the map you're interested in.
>

> Presumably you are referring to the ID that is embedded in the symbolic
> name.

I believe he is refereing to the 'bghash' id numbers, take a look
at /adm/test and the bighash dump.

> Does lonnavmaps has a function to get the answers or submissions without
> any html format?

No.

In order to get the answers without formatting you will need to do the
&Apaceh::lonnet::ssi I showed you in the last email. I have verified
that it works with numerical/string/formula/option response, I will
have rank/match/radiobutton working soon.

To get the student's current submission you will need to use
&Apache::lonnet::restore() like you did elsewhere in grades.pm

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-7-4-