[LON-CAPA-dev] Extracting problems from page or sequence

H. K. Ng lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:38:54 -0500

At 04:41 PM 2/7/03 -0500, you wrote:
>H. K. Ng wrote:
>>If you have a module that shows how to extract the problems from a page
>>or sequence, please let me know. I like to do the manual grading per
>>page/sequence for a given student.
>>Thanks,
>>HK
>
>One of the side effects of the recent changes to the nav maps is a
>(hopefully) nice interface to that sort of thing.
>
>I'd start with "perldoc lonnavmaps.pm" (I don't think it's installed into
>the man pages, which I should probably fix), and let me know if you have
>any questions.
>
>The basic routine goes like this:
>
>1. Get a nav map object, which usually looks like this:
>
>     my $navmap = Apache::lonnavmaps::navmap->new(
>                         $ENV{"request.course.fn"}.".db",
>                         $ENV{"request.course.fn"}."_parms.db", 1, 1);
>
>    because the %ENV has that stuff for the current course already.
>
>2. Somehow, figure out the Resource ID of the map you're interested in.

Presumably you are referring to the ID that is embedded in the symbolic
name. I was able to get the page from which the problem comes from but
could not get the symbolic names for other problems from the same page.

Does lonnavmaps has a function to get the answers or submissions without
any html format?