[LON-CAPA-dev] New Perl module

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:59:16 -0500

Dear Matthew:

Can you please add Spreadsheet::WriteExcel information to
loncapa/loncom/build/system_dependencies/cpan_distributions.txt?

And, Dear All:

Also, 3 months ago cpan_distributions.txt was 100% functionally up-to-date.
Since then, I have heard a muttering about Apache::File?  This used
to be part of the mod_perl RPM, I'm not sure about RH8 though.
If there any details out there, let's make it up to date as opposed
to grasping at amazingly focked conclusions (holds head and SCREAMS).

IMHO, it is very important to keep a reliable account of utilized
CPAN modules--helping LON-CAPA rest on the shoulders of other
freeware efforts will generally accelerate development (a reliable
account will also help transition between operating system versions).

Regards,
Scott