[LON-CAPA-dev] The new look of LON-CAPA

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:17:45 EST

In a message dated Fri, 8 Feb 2002  5:05:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, Gerd Kortemeyer <korte@lite.msu.edu> writes:

> Hi Josh and Nishreen,
>
> Nice start, this looks a lot spiffier than the old stuff.

Thanks.

> But as we are doing this: Is there any way to extend the screen over the full width of the browser window? At least the top green, the grey and green line, and the
> white should be continued. This looks rather cut off.

The problem with this is the images.  What I was thinking is to put another rounded edge on the cut off side and center the whole table on the page.

> Also, within the white part, the logo looks really queezed in to the left, and the "Username" etc directly
> collides with the green.
>
> *** "Minor" point: I cannot login at all, the page does not submit. The image "Login" does not do anything.

I'll change this to an <input type=image> instead.  Then  have <form onSubmit="send()">.  That might fix things with the onClick event.(hopefully)

> - Gerd.

 - Josh