[LON-CAPA-dev] The new look of LON-CAPA

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:04:26 -0500

Hi Josh and Nishreen,

Nice start, this looks a lot spiffier than the old stuff.

But as we are doing this: Is there any way to extend the screen over the full width of the browser window? At least the top green, the grey and green line, and the
white should be continued. This looks rather cut off. Also, within the white part, the logo looks really queezed in to the left, and the "Username" etc directly
collides with the green.

*** "Minor" point: I cannot login at all, the page does not submit. The image "Login" does not do anything.

- Gerd.