[LON-CAPA-dev] Meeting Notes 03-23-2010
Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:52:56 -0400
Meeting Notes: March 23rd, 2010
John - Transfer switch installation -> s1, s2, s3 offline Friday -> Tuesday
A - Look at places log-in help page is called (should custom page
be used in all cases?)
Felicia - 2.9.X testing
Stefan - Remote Control elimination
- Discussing Lower Saxony competition with Ostfalia colleagues
A - Continue remote control elimination
A - discuss clean-up of Hartland course with nested random pick from folders
Gerd - Digital libraries meeting in DC
- resubmit NSDL NSF proposal
- Mellon pre-proposal
- Cleaned-up old CBI Token code
- Clean up grades.pm
A - grant proposals
- More grades .pm clean up
Stuart - 184.108.40.206 tagged
- Make pdfupload more like the rest of LON-CAPA (Authz handler:
lonacc, path: /adm/pdfupload)
- PDF Form upload- Ensure user is in course context.
- use File::MMagic to confirm a PDF file was uploaded.
- Check if symb is in current list of resources via navmaps
- If resource is in a folder or composite page added via DOCS,
- can check if domain and courseID match those of current course.
- Course/Community request logs - user can generate a filtered display
of all course/community requests made, including current status of
- Improvements to "Change section associated with user roles" from
the list users screen in a course
- Allow existing non-empty entries for user information (lastname,
middlename, firstname, generation, id and permanentemail) to be
overwritten with empty entries by DC (in certain cases).
- In "Existing Roles" table for course/author context, revoked roles
without a start date weren't being marked as "expired or revoked"
- data2 frozen with 2.9.0
A - generate list of teachers' e-mail addresses for June workshop announcement
- physics.lite script to update to 220.127.116.11