[LON-CAPA-dev] Meeting Notes 03-16-2010
Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:51:29 -0400
Meeting Notes: March 16th, 2010
Gerd - Ostfalia booth: discussions with Emden, Frankfurt etc.
- Hannover Math -trying out LON-CAPA (central installation?).
- 2 papers with Riegler.
- grading interface clean-up.
A - grading interface
- investiagting handgrading flag: needed?
- GCI metadata - some gradable stores not written to metadata (investigate)
- sample problems -> Cliff Weil (possible use of other homework system).
- more grading
Stefan - remote control removal
A - more of the same
Phil - htmlgateway
Avoid repeated entitization
Object oriented implementation when using libXML parser object.
Consolidated manipulations of Text <-> HTML using htmlgateway
A - more of the same.
Stuart - Discussions with Ray at SFU about reclaiming disk space on dalton
-cron to refresh nohist-courseids.db (get course IDs)
- testing Autoupdate.pl
- Additional domain setting for Autoupdates.
- Can allow user's to opt out of automatic name changes via a
for specified institutional affiliations.
- course initialization helper -update entry in nohist_courseids.db
- DCs can filter by creation date for 2.9 and later domains when using
- auto-assignment of co-ownership for CCs in official courses
A - Privacy for student PIDs
- course initialization helper needs text changes to reflect course
or community context
- community: simple page needs to be fixed