[LON-CAPA-dev] LON-CAPA file upload and possible crashes

Mark Lucas lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:39:12 -0400

Hi,

I'm having problems with my access servers crashing due to sudden high
memory usage. This has happened 4 or 5 times in the last two weeks.

This all corresponds with the time that our Calc-based physics people
are uploading labs. I've got this niggling fear that some of these
people are uploading huge files (10+ MB), but how would that mess us up?

Is there something else I should be looking for that might bloat the
memory and freeze things up?

Later,
Mark

--
Mark Lucas                                      email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab                             phone: (740)597-2984