[LON-CAPA-dev] LON-CAPA file upload and possible crashes

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:12:21 -0400

Hi,

We have been experiencing similar issues just when a problem came
online that requires uploading of files. One thing we need to find out
is somehow we are loading all of the files into memory first instead
of more of less "streaming" them.

- Gerd.