[LON-CAPA-admin] Unhidden folders in course

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 7 13:48:48 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

We have encountered a course in which hidden folders and resources with the setting of Hidden are visible when viewed as students.  This behavior is not widespread.  So far it only appears to affect two courses, one of which was cloned from the other.  The behavior shows up on all of the access servers as well as our library server.  It was not noticed prior to this week and one of the courses was used extensively last fall.

Has anyone else encountered similar behavior?  Any thoughts on what might be causing this?  I'm still digging into the settings for these courses and haven't ruled out something unexpected, but any insight would be appreciated.

Lee