[LON-CAPA-admin] Unhidden folders in course

Raeburn, Stuart raeburn at msu.edu
Mon Jan 7 14:54:22 EST 2019

Lee,

If the "hiddenresource" parameter is set to "No" at an "Enclosing map/Folder level" for a resource at the same level in the course hierarchy as a set of folders for each of which the "Hidden" checkbox is checked in the Course Editor, then the checkbox states, as shown in the Course Editor, will be overridden and the "hidden" set in the Editor will not be in effect.

The same is true if the "hiddenresource" parameter is set to "No" for "in Course" (general).
Note: a "hiddenresource" parameter could also have been set to "No" for specific section(s), group(s) and or users.

Settings > Content Settings > "Modify Resource Parameters - Overview Mode"

will show all parameters currently set in the course, including those inherited from cloning, and not yet deleted.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium