[LON-CAPA-admin] Authentication Changes

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:38:12 EDT 2018

Thanks to you both!  We’ll work on this!

JaBari A. Scott

Applications Analyst, Learning Systems

Technology Services

Virginia Commonwealth University

jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

[image: Bb Signature]

*Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will
never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit **http://go.vcu.edu/phishing
<http://go.vcu.edu/phishing> orhttp://phishing.vcu.edu
<http://phishing.vcu.edu/>*.