[LON-CAPA-admin] Activity.log Information

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Sat Aug 19 00:58:21 EDT 2017

Hi,

Not sure what activity the user is looking for but as far as I know, the
activity.log file contains login/logout info only. Course activity for
students can be viewed via Main Menu -> Manage course users -> List and
Modify Multiple Course Users -> Display List of Users. On the page, check
the "View a user's recent activity" then click on a username in the table.
It will show all the recent activities of the user. Hope that helps.

Regards,
-hk