[LON-CAPA-admin] Loncapa Captcha

Balagopal Pillai Balagopal.Pillai at Dal.Ca
Tue Aug 22 11:45:17 EDT 2017

Hi,

          I upgraded Loncapa version to 2.11.2 and Ubuntu to 16.04 today. Everything works fine
          except the captcha on help desk link. I tested it by upgrading the dev vm to  2.11.2 and leaving
          ubuntu there to 14.04. Captcha worked fine there. I checked the permissions for captchadb
          and captchaspool directories and they are both owned by apache user. The captcha perl packages
          are present on both vms. The only difference is OS version. I was wondering if there is something
          I am overlooking here. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Balagopal Pillai
Room 004, Chase Building