[LON-CAPA-admin] New Access Server Authentication Woes

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Tue Nov 22 09:30:04 EST 2016

Good Morning All:

I have installed two new access servers on VCU’s network.  These two
servers are replacing existing ones, so I am assigning these two servers
the machine name of their replacements.  I am receiving our custom banner;
however, I cannot authenticate with any account – LDAP or newly created
domain coordinator.  I simply receive the message that “Username and/or
password could be authenticated.”

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

JaBari A. Scott

Applications Analyst, Learning Systems

Technology Services

Virginia Commonwealth University

jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

[image: Bb Signature]

*Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will
never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit **http://go.vcu.edu/phishing
<http://go.vcu.edu/phishing> orhttp://phishing.vcu.edu
<http://phishing.vcu.edu/>*.