[LON-CAPA-admin] What versions of Apache are known to work?

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 5 10:18:50 EST 2016

Just adding my 2 cents. I install centos 7 on my development machine. It
comes with Apache 2.4.6. I haven't been able to get loncapa to work. What
didn't work is the mod_auth_cas which is used for the single login here at
fsu.  It seems mod_auth_cas is not been updated to work with apache
2.4.6. Also, I haven't been able to  install oracle perl module dbd  which
is required for the customized auto-enrollment. So these are customization
problems and probably won't affect most loncapa users.

-hk