[LON-CAPA-admin] Students not seeing homework on access servers

Lucas, Richard clucas at purdue.edu
Sun Sep 20 20:40:15 EDT 2015

Stuart,

Thanks for the pointers. I checked and found memcached running with the same parameters as you outlined below. I ran memcached-tool and found stuff definitely in there. I also ran netstat and seen about ~35 connections per access node. The second link did make me think about limits on open files and processes for the www user, not an issue now but could be in the future.

Could upping the memory allocated to memcached help? As a side performance related question, have you done any tuning on parameters in httpd.conf?

Thanks,
Richard