[LON-CAPA-admin] Course Map Undefined Error

Young, Joyce E young257 at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 15 08:48:10 EDT 2015

Stuart,

                When I'm in the course as a student and scrolling through the problems using the green arrows, I don't see a "Courses" link at the top right. My screen appears as shown below.

                Would the "Courses" link appear if I actually had the "Course Map  Undefined" error? I've not seen the error, just had it reported to me.

                                                                                Thanks,

                                                                                                Joyce

[cid:image001.png at 01D10726.37CC69B0]