[LON-CAPA-admin] Course Map Undefined Error

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Oct 14 18:15:24 EDT 2015

Hi,

> The error message: 'Coursemap undefined' will be shown when a student
> attempts to display the Course Contents screen, when either or both of
> the following items:
>
> map_start_/uploaded/purdue/<coursenum>/default.sequence
> map_end_/uploaded/purdue/<coursenum>/default.sequence

A correction ...

The second item should be:
map_finish_/uploaded/purdue/<coursenum>/default.sequence

>> "Course Map  Undefined" error. They seem to have to log out and
>> login to get back  to the problem.

Clicking the "Courses" link at top right, and then pushing the
"Re-select" button for the particular course should enable access once
again to the particular problem, i.e., without logout and re-login.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium