[LON-CAPA-admin] Course Map Undefined Error

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Thu Oct 15 12:01:25 EDT 2015

Joyce,

>                 When I'm in the course as a student and scrolling
> through the problems using the green arrows, I don't see a "Courses"
>  link at the top right

Students will see a "Courses" link.  You will see a "Roles" link
instead, because you have "advanced" roles (e.g., Domain Coordinator,
Course Coordinator, and/or Author).  Both links point at /adm/roles.

>                 Would the "Courses" link appear if I actually had
> the "Course Map  Undefined" error?

Yes, the link will be there, although the text might be Courses or
Roles, depending on the user's roles.

Another difference you'll see if you follow the link is that the
button for the current course role will be labelled "Re-Initialize"
for "advanced" users and "Re-Select" for others.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium