[LON-CAPA-admin] Problems during Course Initialization occur after cloning a course

Martin Diedrich diedrich at rz.tu-clausthal.de
Mon Sep 22 08:00:57 EDT 2014

Hello to all,

I have a problem occurring after cloning a course: Logging in as the
course coordinator of a cloned course i get the error "Problems during
Course Initialization", "The following problems occurred: Invalid map:
/home/httpd/html/adm/notfound.html". Same thing occurs when I log in as
domain coordinator and select "enter the course as course coordinator"
after searching for it. The course has no content, the original one has
(accessible, no errors).

The original course was implemented in LC 2.10.x - I updated the system
and it's now running LC 2.11.0 (VERSION: 2.11.0-2014063012) on Ubuntu
12.04 LTS. After that update I cloned the course.

Doing a test by cloning the original course again results in getting the
same error. No other courses seem to be affected.

Where should I search for any reason or how do I fix that? Every
suggestion is more than welcome :)!

By the way: Many thanks for the very fast response to my last question
some weeks ago.

Greetings
Martin Diedrich
Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. Martin Diedrich   E-Mail: diedrich at rz.tu-clausthal.de
Rechenzentrum TU Clausthal         Telefon: +49 5323 72 2522
Erzstrasse 51                      Jabber: ifmdi at jabber.tu-clausthal.de
38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld         WWW: http://www.rz.tu-clausthal.de/