[LON-CAPA-admin] Unsigned packages in loncapa repository.

Juan Eduardo Ramirez eduardo at charma.uprm.edu
Tue Jun 17 15:43:37 EDT 2014

Hi,
  I noticed yum log nightly emails, more packages need to be updated.
when running "yum update" manually I found dependency OpenEXR from
loncapa repository is not signed. And yum refuse to continue.
Could this package be signed please? (I am trying to avoid manual
download/install since others may encounter this feature too).

Thanks for any assistance on this.
Eduardo

OpenEXR x86_64 1.4.0a-3.sl5.lc
loncapa-updates-x86_64                      1.6 M

Package OpenEXR-1.4.0a-3.sl5.lc.x86_64.rpm is not signed