[LON-CAPA-admin] Unsigned packages in loncapa repository.

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Jun 17 15:55:47 EDT 2014

Hi,

> Package OpenEXR-1.4.0a-3.sl5.lc.x86_64.rpm is not signed

Thank you for reporting this.

I have signed the rpm.

Anyone running LON-CAPA on 64 bit Scientific Linux 5 should use:

yum clean all
yum update

to download this signed package so that yum update can successfully
update ImageMagick and ImageMagick-perl to 6.8.8-2 (OpenEXR is a
dependency).

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium