[LON-CAPA-admin] Warning: Problem with support e-mail address

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Tue Sep 24 05:53:14 EDT 2013

Hi Hon-Kie,

I am interested in the solution. Could you solve this?

 >> Is the support e-mail address the same as set in PerlSetVar
lonAdmEMail stored in loncapa.conf? If so, the support e-mail address is
valid - tested by sending an email to the address.  What is causing the
warning?

 From what I understand and as addition to Mark's answer, lonAdmEMail is
the administration e-mail address and could be different to the support
address, both set via the domain configuration, just as Mark suggested
to check.

Stefan Bisitz