[LON-CAPA-admin] Warning: Problem with support e-mail address

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 6 12:44:44 EDT 2013

Hon-Kie,

You might check under:   domain coordinator-> Main Menu -> Domain Configuration -> Contact Information

to see if there is anything strange there.

The other question is whether there are any unusual characters in the username of the email address that
LON-CAPA might be checking against (underscores, periods, commas, ...?).

Mark