[LON-CAPA-admin] Images not showing up in student view for some questions

Michael Dugdale michael.dugdale at johnabbott.qc.ca
Thu Oct 17 21:23:48 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply.  The question I've been focusing on (there are actually several) is /res/vcu/s2bdedmo/SOL05_HS_Chemistry/SOL05_HSChem_19_Acids.problem

The associated image is /res/vcu/s2bdedmo/SOL05_HS_Chemistry/images/SOLHS05_Chemistry_19_MixingSolutionsTable.JPG

I've checked for the allow tag in the problem file on the server's filesystem:
>> <allow src="/res/vcu/s2bdedmo/SOL05_HS_Chemistry/images/SOLHS05_Chemistry_19_MixingSolutionsTable.JPG"/ >

Not trusting my eyes, I did verify that the indicated URL points to the image file, that's happily sitting in a folder w

The teacher tells me he's been having this problem from time to time… at the moment, it seems to be happening with a few vcu problems:
	/res/vcu/s2bdedmo/SOL05_HS_Chemistry/SOL05_HSChem_50_Synthesis_Reaction.problem
	/res/vcu/s2bdedmo/SOL02_HS_Chemistry/SOL02_HSChem_13_Reaction_Types.problem
are the ones I can see right now (again, it seems this has happened before with other problems)

Michael Dugdale
Co-chair (Scheduling)
Department of Physics
John Abbott College