[LON-CAPA-admin] domain coordinator cannot log in on new system

Neubauer, Paul pneubauer at bsu.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:43:03 EDT 2012

Hi Stuart,

That makes some sense, especially considering that I don't recall running make_domain_coordinator.pl the previous time I installed my test server. I did it this time because I was trying to be a good boy and follow ALL the instructions.

I'm perfectly happy with the idea of using internal authentication. In fact, I suspect I should prefer it.

/home/httpd/lonUsers/bsu/b/s/u/bsudc/passwd currently says:
unix:

I just changed it to:
internal:[hash value copied from production server]

And now it works!  Hooray!

Thank you!
Paul