[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA version 2.10.0.RC2

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Sat Jan 15 16:44:57 EST 2011

Lars,

> Internal info:
> ERROR:
>
> REQUEST_URI:
> /adm/modifycourse
> SCRIPT:
> /home/httpd/html/adm/modifycourse
> SCRIPT:
> /adm/modifycourse

Thanks for reporting this.
That got fixed along the way, but not committed to CVS apparently :(

Anyway, as of 4.40 pm EST, January 15, I've now uploaded a replacement for:

http://install.lon-capa.org/versions/loncapa-2.10.0.RC2.tar.gz

which includes the updated version.

There was also an issue with the Simplified Chinese localization file:
zh.pm (reported by Ray Batchelor).
The new tarball also includes an update for that.

Lars, as you appear to have been the only one to have downloaded the
2.10.0.RC2 tarball so far, the following applies to you:

To update lonmodifycourse.pm and zh.pm on your system:

(as root; all one one line)

wget -O /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/lonmodifycourse.pm
'http://source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/loncom/interface/lonmodifycourse.pm?rev=1.59;content-type=text/plain'

then (all on one line):

wget -O /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/localize/zh.pm
'http://source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/loncom/localize/localize/zh.pm?rev=1.97;content-type=text/plain'

then:

/etc/init.d/httpd reload

Stuart Raeburn