[LON-CAPA-admin] Versioning issues for resources

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 21 15:34:41 EDT 2010

Gerd,

Thanks - the pointers to the sequences was enough to clear it up for me. I now
see where the conflict was.

An instructor had selected specific versions of the problems when importing
into the folder, so in the sequence file  prob03.1.problem was listed rather than
prob03.problem. It's been remedied now.

Thanks!
Mark