[LON-CAPA-admin] Versioning issues for resources

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 21 15:04:52 EDT 2010

Gerd,

It's not a published sequence, but there are a variety of different ways that I load up the
problem sets. It sounds like one way to take care of this is to delete those few problems
and re-import them.

I'll see what I can do and let you know if I need to take you up on the offer for help.

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701