[LON-CAPA-admin] R-phpSerialize

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Dec 23 10:34:36 EST 2009

Michael,

You could try appending:

cp -pr %{packname}/man %{buildroot}%{_libdir}/R/library/%{packname}
cp -p %{packname}/CONTENTS %{buildroot}%{_libdir}/R/library/%{packname}

as additional lines to the %install block.

And then run rpmbuild -ba R-phpSerialize.

Which source RPM did you use to generate the SPEC file?

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group