[LON-CAPA-admin] Reference date for cloned courses

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Mon Jan 21 06:09:16 EST 2008

Hi,

our new semester will start in the beginning of March. These means
cloning LON-CAPA courses in these days. The cloning functionality is
really nice as most of the profs like to use similar content from the
last semester.

What about the cloning of dates/parameters? It seems that LON-CAPA takes
the current cloning date as the reference for all the open, due and
other dates in the parameters. It would be much more practical and
helpful to take the enrollment start date as reference.

I wanted to ask before filing a bug. Are we missing something?

Thank you,
Stefan Bisitz